maandag 13 juni 2011

Thought

One day I woke up to the shining bright sunlight
I wished to see its message loud and clear
The message, Live life cheerful and bright thats what i realized
They were, indeed, my thoughts which perished my life a lot!
The world in which I live is beautiful, my relations are blessings of Almighty God
They were, indeed, my thoughts which perished my life a lot!
I read them time and again and were advised so many times,
Be positive, I listened to them all but never did what I heard
This feeling is inside me today, even this time
I want to bloom and chill and disseminate the positive energy around me
I wanted to neglect all my sufferings related to my thoughts
And my own world around me, which i have created in those years
I granted the positive channel flow inside me
I was in state to live my life with warmth and passion
Not only me, my surroundings improved the acquaintances
Which were breaking in those years
My thoughts were going towards positive flow,
Of which I was totally unaware
I realized at that moment, how much I lost My happiness
And days of my life on things not bestowed by God
But Created by my state of mind! !
I gratitude God for letting me watch that light,
Showing me the passage on how to live my life.
But yet still its hard and firm to go ahead,
And people taunting on me and my recent set standards
And want to drag me back, to change my channels and mediums of thoughts
I am sure, this time, I won’t be able to take it again
And will die for sure
I have been given the chance of clear vision
This time which will not come again
I don’t want to loose this beautiful opportunity
Due to which I would live my life
I have seen people dying before death,,,
Not by destiny or nature’s calamity, severe affliction,
But by their own thoughts surrounding them
People suffering, bearing torturing themselves not by others
But by thoughts, their own thoughts
Why do we all want to be suffering beings?
Why do we all want to pity ourselves?
Yes, I was like that, very much the same
I am trying hard to come out
but cannot
I wish people learn from me not to suffer and torture
but cannot
I want people not to let go their worth moments which I did in my life
but cannot
I want to live my life to the full in spite of all the problems I have
but cannot
I can not change the people I can’t change the world around me
Everybody wants to sit and cry on insignificant/self created things
Everybody wants to bleed their self created wounds on others
There are so many people truly bleeding due to disasters
You want to be happy and cheerful?
You want me to be happy, the same like you do? ? ?
Have you ever seen the loved ones dying of pain and loneliness
I have seen them, my near and dear ones dying not because of natural death
Because of self inflicting thoughts! ! !
Still I am and will try to live my life which Almighty God has bestowed on me
until I can!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9G0e02mZX0&feature=autoplay&list=LLEEMlcnJ2yQqmW3lP54qZmA&lf=mh_lolz&playnext=1

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten